Friday, October 1, 2010

The doodle-bugs are coming!

Dear Diary,

BF and I are talking more now.  I love that.

Last night we talked about our new household schedule and we started creating it together.  BF knows I get overwhelmed when there's too much to do.  I think he used the term 'your eyes glaze over' to describe what it looks like to him.  It fits.

So, we started with baby steps...and I'm pleased to tell you that I've accomplished everything we agreed I would.  That feels wonderful, and surprisingly it's not only because I know BF will be proud of me...it's also because I feel a sense of accomplishment!

Today is my EDO (earned day off) from work, so I've been relaxing most of the morning since I have such a busy weekend ahead.  Our 'kid week' starts when I pick my doodle-bugs up from school today!

We've got a birthday party to go to tonight, and the littlest doodle-bug's birthday party is tomorrow...woohooo...12 boys playing laser tag and then getting sugared up on cake, I'm glad I get to send  the bulk of them home with their parents afterward.

Normally I'd be really stressed about how much we've got going on this weekend.  But today, I'm just feeling really at peace and centered.

Love,

1 comment:

  1. "it's not only because I know BF will be proud of me...it's also because I feel a sense of accomplishment!"

    Isn't that the key thing. If that's the focus of TTWD for you and BF you're headed for a great journey!

    Enjoy your EDO.

    ReplyDelete