Monday, October 11, 2010

Long weekend ramblings...

Dear Diary,

There's something really awesome about a holiday Monday...an extra day tacked on to the end of the weekend...brilliant!

I usually wake up first on the weekends, and I really enjoy spending that time alone, goofing off and relaxing.  After I had my fill this morning, I went down to our bedroom to wake BF in my favourite way.  This morning he was sound asleep when I slipped the covers off and took him in my mouth, but it didn't take him long to wake up and take over.  Yum.

Apparently it's also his favourite way to wake up!

I received my first discipline spanking last night.  I hadn't done my exercises this weekend.  I learned that a) discipline spankings are not as fun as maintenance spankings and b) I should do my exercises on the weekends from now on. 

I probably should have done them, but I suspect a part of me was testing him to see if he would follow through.  He did.

Today is Thanksgiving, and I am thankful for my family, hot showers, chocolate, and definitely my BF who  knows so many ways to show me he loves me.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment