Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm very trainable

Dear Diary,

Yesterday was relaxing and fun. The doodlebugs and I shopped for loot bags for the birthday party and then put them together.

The three of us then went to one of my girlfriends' home to celebrate her son's birthday. I haven't seen her in ages, but as with all good friendships, we can easily pick back up where we last left off.

I don't feel comfortable talking about TTWD with anyone, which is the main reason I've been sharing with you, Dear Diary. She of course asked all of the usual catching up questions, and generally I'm not shy about sharing with my friends my thoughts and feelings about my relationship with my BF. BUT, this is different, and although I'm not ashamed of it, It's just not something I feel comfortable sharing. That's a dilemma for me, normally I'm a big clear sheet of emotions that anyone who knows me can see right into.

I did share that I'd asked BF to be the boss in our relationship and to help me become more organized around the house by holding me accountable - luckily she never did ask how he would hold me accountable!

When I made the statement that I'm not a very good housekeeper, she literally spit out the wine she was drinking to keep herself from choking while she laughed.

Obviously my great housekeeping skills are not a secret from those who know and love me.

She said: "You're smart, you're capable, and you're very trainable." I love her, I really do.

Now, off to complete my morning tasks...

Love,

1 comment:

  1. It's funny, a million people online understand TTWD. But usually no one in our immediate circle of friends. Good for you, better left unsaid.

    ReplyDelete