Monday, October 4, 2010

And the answers just lead to more questions...

Dear Diary,

I've been thinking alot today about what I wrote earlier...I'm trying to come up with answers for myself, but the thinking has been leading to more questions. Sigh.

If it's okay for me to ask for a spanking, why couldn't I also just answer yes if BF asks if I feel I need one?

What is a maintenance spanking? How is it different from a stress-relief spanking? And how is that different from an erotic spanking, or a discipline spanking?

I enjoy spanking, it arouses me...so why now am I doing my best to avoid one?

Why does completing my assigned tasks arouse me? I mean, really, what's up with that???

I guess that's the point of sharing here...maybe I'll be able to find the answers to those questions before I come up with too many more.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment