Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Still more questions than answers...

Dear Diary,

I'm still doing well at completing the tasks BF and I have set out for me to do.  I'm glad he started with baby steps, otherwise I'd be overwhelmed by now.

I've been reading other blogs to try and find answers to my questions from yesterday's second entry, but I think I'm finally realizing that these questions are going to best be answered inside myself, and through just being in relationship with BF.

Talking with him helps, but I worry that I'm over talking it with him. BF just isn't  built the same way that I am...I like to talk, talk, talk...sometimes it sounds to him that we're having the same conversation but to me they are different, because my thoughts are evolving (and I'll admit that can be a very subtle difference if you aren't actually inside my head).

I also worry that he'll think I'm talking about it so much because I'm trying to hint to him that I want or need a spanking.  I don't.  Or maybe I am and I just don't realize it?  I don't know...

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment