Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pass/Fail

Dear Diary,

The doodle bugs have gone for the week to their respective other parents which means BF and I had an evening (and the house) to ourselves.  This weekend is Thanksgiving weekend so we've got obligations to spend time with other people for much of the rest of the weekend.

I'd been looking forward to last night, I always look forward to having alone time with BF.  I spent most of my day at the office alternating between working hard on a project with a tight deadline and being utterly distracted by thoughts of all of the fun we'd have once we were 'finally alone'.

I came home to find BF and an open bottle of wine which was, in my opinion a fantastic start to my long weekend!   We shared some wine and talked a bit and BF informed me that I would be receiving a maintenance spanking.   We laughed, because neither of us really knows exactly what that is yet.

We had purchased two new implements...this:



and this:


(I know what you're thinking...my photography skills are genius.  I took those with my phone so I could show BF what I'd chosen.  I didn't intend to purchase the red one, but gosh, it felt so, um, sensual that I splurged.)

I was looking forward to testing them both out.  After some more conversation about whether this would be a 'maintenance' or a 'stress relief' spanking, (as I said, we're both still unsure of the differences) he let me know that it was time.

I was looking forward to this, I had been looking forward to this all week.  I was looking forward to a good cry, and I was looking forward to some awesome aftercare in the form of great sex!

BF started by warming me up with the leather strap...ah...now I know what a warm up feels like, and I must say, I'm very impressed with his skills in that area.  After a while he used more force and although at first I was able to lay still, that didn't last long.  Have I mentioned that I was looking forward to a good cry?  I really was, and BF know that I was and that man tried his hardest to give me what I was looking for...but no tears from me.  Lots of my hands getting in the way, and lots of me moving and wiggling, but no tears.  Finally, he decided that I'd had enough and I agreed.

BF also tried the furry flogger thing in between the strap and his hand, and although even with all of his strength behind it there was no sting/thud/pain...it DID feel pretty awesome and it certainly gets high marks from me when he used it on my girly bits :)  I can see where it is sensual, but used for a spanking...well, all it did was give us both a good case of the giggles.

Have I mentioned how much I was looking forward to the spanking and to the hot sex that would follow?

Sigh...I've been so exhausted all week, that I promptly fell asleep after the spanking.

BF: high marks for execution and determination...PASS

DP: did not cry, did not partake in great sex...FAIL

I wonder if he'll give me another chance tonight?

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment