Tuesday, October 12, 2010

more...

Dear Diary,

Yesterday BF and I read this article and although we didn't agree with everything in it, it was a most excellent starting point for a conversation.

We talked about how regular maintenance spankings could be a benefit to our relationship as we are learning together about TTWD.  He informed me after our conversation that I would be receiving a maintenance spanking twice a week, on Wednesdays and Fridays.

Except for this week, of course...since I received a very sound spanking last night.  It was longer and more intense than any spanking I've received so far.  It was also the first time that it felt 'complete'.  I cried...and I got the release I'd been hoping for.

We cuddled after the spanking, and even though BF knew I was looking for those tears, I think he was still concerned.

We talked again later, and when I asked him if he was ok with everything, he told me that spanking also gives him a release, that seeing me cry was 'ok', and only because he knew I wanted to, and that he also really enjoyed the cuddling after.

BF also teased me that any discipline spankings I receive from now on will need to be 'more'.

I suspect that working my feelings out here is helping with our communication around TTWD.  I've never been very good at sharing my feelings face to face and since BF reads this blog,  he is able to hear my feelings without me having to vocalize them (and I get the opportunity to really 'think' about what I say).  I love that he does read this, and I love that he is working so hard to do this for us.

Love,

4 comments:

  1. sounds like you guys are taking the right steps; I'm new to ttwd and it is just changing my life; my perspective, my happiness. My husband has really taken charge and it is so neat to have respectful feelings for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that your husband reads this blog. It should be a big help to him for understanding where you're coming from.

    For what it's worth, we don't do maintenance spanking. There has to be a reason Lynda can understand before it is of help to her. But I know it helps lots of other couples.

    Like your husband, I feel a release too, when I spank.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woops, I forgot your man was your BF. I really need to finish my coffee before I write.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess: I hope we're taking the right steps...ttwd is also very new for us.

    Mick: I wish BF would also write a blog so I could better understand his thoughts...but since he doesn't (and since we're talking more anyway), it's great to have blogs like yours and Babyman's so I can read a male perspective...

    and Best Friend(BF)/Husband - it's all the same thing really...

    ReplyDelete