Thursday, September 30, 2010

Silicone is not my friend

Dear Diary,

Last night BF and I talked about our new way of being in relationship to each other. We (he) clarified what would be a spankable offense. We also debated whether or not spanking (for discipline) should be separate from sex. 

Personally, I can't separate the two right now...although I guess as TTWD evolves, that could change. He's worried that the spanking would be foreplay. I guess I can see where he's coming from but it's still muddled up in my mind. 

I got my promised spanking. I laid out a wooden spoon, a spatula, a crop, and one of his belt. I told him he could choose...big mistake! He tried them all!

Youch!!!!

The silicone spatula was horribly stingy, I couldn't keep still. The wooden spoon was also very painful. I didn't mind the belt and the crop as much. He finished with his hand. It was definitely a more intense spanking, and I can see how I would be motivated to NOT earn one of those on a regular basis!!! 

This morning, he called me out on something. I like that he's sharing when I've upset him instead of holding it in and withdrawing. I love this man, and I'm really loving this authoritative part of him that I knew existed (I see it in his work life) but was never shared with me. It feels like I'm getting to be with all (or at least more) of him now, instead of just parts

Love,

2 comments:

  1. dp:
    This sounds like a great start. I hope the debate came out on the side of no sex right after discipline. It keeps things honest and pure. I look forward to hearing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    And yes, it did come out on the side of no sex...sigh

    It's still very muddled in my head though...but maybe that's because I haven't actually received a discipline spanking yet. The only 'real' spanking (and by real I mean not 'practice') I have had was to diffuse an emotional situation, and we did have sex after...and that felt very right.

    ReplyDelete